Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Paul & Bethel's Winter Haven Wedding

Earlier this month, I had the pleasure to photograph Paul and Bethel's wedding. They were married at Faith Baptist in Winter Haven, Florida. The service and reception were held at the church and they had an amazing display of love and gratitude during the entire evening. It was an experience that I had not been able to experience until now and I was both blessed and honored to be a part of it. I got some great shots and I thought I would share!!

sample_01

I love all the hands in the frame, trying to adjust the tie and collar...

sample_02

This little girl was having so much fun and was a ham in front of the camera...

sample_03

Even the bobble head doll was checkin' out the bride...

sample_04

sample_05

Can that smile get any larger!?!

sample_06

sample_07

During the ceremony, tons of friends and family came up and said some nice things about the couple...

sample_08

sample_09

sample_12

sample_13

sample_14

Paul is a photographer, too. His groom's cake was very cool...

sample_16

All during the reception, people took a microphone and spoke about their experiences with one or both of the bride and groom. Some of the stories were just hilarious.

sample_17

sample_18

sample_21

The limo driver opened the back of the SUV limo and I was able to grab this great shot of them inside.

sample_22

No comments: