Friday, October 24, 2008

Canvas Prints

I have always wondered what a good canvas print looks like up close and in person. So, as we do with my son way too often, we experimented. We have this 15 foot wall with a chalk board painted on the bottom, topped off with a chair rail. above that is 7' x 15' blank canvas (pardon the pun). My wife envisioned one of those family style picture frames from Kirklands with 20 some odd pictures within one large frame. I like the idea, but wanted to build on it. So I suggested a couple large prints of our son to hang on the wall left and right of the main multi-pic frame. I mentioned the canvas, but she didnt like the sound of it too much. I went ahead and ordered, canvases that are a mere 3'x2'. I was nervous they would look like, but when they finally arrived I was floored. My wife was too.

Check it out and tell me what you think!!

7944_20081024
7935_20081024
7934_20081024

So, at the end of the day, I write this because I wanted everyone to know what a large canvas print of your loved ones (or you) can look like. I tell you what, I am impressed and I dont say that much...

No comments: