Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Take better iPhone pictures

Got an iPhone? Ever since I got mine I have been addicted to it. I shoot daily with the camera and use it for those fleeting moments you need a camera for. Before my iPhone, I would run and get my camera. which of course is packed away and not easy to get to. By the time I got to the camera moment had passed. Since I always have the iPhone in reach, I shoot a lot of family stuff with it. Anyway, this post isnt all about the iPhone... a couple tips relate to most camera phones and a lot of the point and shoots....

Check out what Chase Jarvis has to say on making camera phone photos top notch!!

Tip 1. Hold the camera still, using two hands.
Tip 2. Compose the shot with your finger on the camera button.
Tip 3. Avoid fast-moving subjects and low light.
Tip 4. Keep it simple.
Tip 5. Buy two applications for your iPhone: Camera Bag and Pano.

Read the details for each tip at Chase's blog...

No comments: