Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Bit Behind...


Wow, a bit behind on posting photos to the blog here. I have been so focused on getting the final products in your hands, that I have missed some of the sharing that I get to do on here.

Truth be told, its my son's 2nd birthday on Thursday and I have been dedicating all my free time to helping my wife, clean inside and out, shop and get all those last minute things done before the big party on Saturday. Zach's God Mother (& Lynne's Cousin), Lisa Delaney, is coming down from Massachusetts. We also have a good friend of Lynne's (and mine for that matter), Rhonda Thompson, coming down from Athens with her son Aiden. Lots to do around the house to get ready for food, drinks and fun with family and friends.

I will see if I can get some pictures posted on Tuesday or Wednesday...

Chris

No comments: