Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chris Honour Photographer & Dancer

During a lot of the weddings I shoot, I get so caught up in the moment that I just want to dance with the rest of you. So, to put you at ease, I have the video below that shows your photographer will not make a scene or cause a commotion. I put this video together with my wife and son's help. Thanks guys for being such great dance partners!

Enjoy!!

Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!

Let me know what you think by dropping a comment below!

- Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG... I am shocked that this is not considered child abuse. The sins of the Father should not be placed upon the Son.... Does anyone realize these Are the Days of Our Lives???? The only thing missing is a rendition of Baby's Got Back by an old friend from the pathology lab... Keep the faith.... Take care Andrew aka Drewman

Anonymous said...

The family should try out for next season of "So You Think You Can Dance".
Fun to watch!
Mom