Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank Goodness - Thank You Cards

Ok, so you have heard of companies outsourcing everything to China and India, right? Well, why not take some of that U.S. mentality and outsource your Thank You cards.

I remember when my wife and I had to write those out. I didnt think we would ever be done writing our cards after we got married. I dreaded each night getting home and having to write even more. How many times can you really write, "Thank you so much for the 'insert item here', we will always thank of you each time we 'insert verb here'! Love Lynne and Chris."?

So, in steps an awesome company with an amazing product, Thank Goodness. They have set designs for most occasions, you personalize the cards by choosing every detail such as, card color, envelope color, Inscription color and type style and much more. The prices are what you expect for this type of service, but just think of the hassle you are saving.

Check em out... what do you have to lose?? Wait, I know the answer... countless hours of writing the same thing over and over and over and.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome site! What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Outsourcing costs money! Heheh, but yeah it does save a lot of time. I guess you gotta ask yourself how valuable your own time is.