Monday, October 29, 2007

Buena Vista Palace Wedding

Over the weekend I shot, as a second photographer, a wedding with a good friend of mine over at Weddings By Robert. We were presented a fair amount of challenges and I always love to watch the way Robert deals with them. I learn so much every time I shoot with him and cant wait to do it again.

Anyway, I am busy processing photos, but thought I would post one to get your taste buds ready....



I call this one Wedding Paparazzi!

Notice the screen in the background? It played a slide show of all the photographs they have taken over the years. The screen was about 10'x20' and was even used at one point to play a video of the bride and groom welcoming everyone to their special day. Very neat idea. Since almost every banquet hall in Orlando also caters to a Convention crowd, I bet each venue has a projector and screen you can rent!

Chris

No comments: